Welcome to Southland Smiles, Ltd.
Where Your Experience Comes First
Everything we do at our practice revolves around our patients’ comfort, confidence, and peace of mind. Whether you’re seeing us for a teeth cleaning, Invisalign, dental implants, or a consultation for a smile makeover, our dentists and staff will do everything we can to make your visit seamless, relaxing, and enjoyable.
Please review the following information so we can help you save time during your next visit, and don’t hesitate to reach out to us to to learn more about our general, restorative, and cosmetic services.
Southland Smiles welcomes patients throughout the Chicagoland area. We look forward to meeting you!
We are happy to announce that as of June 1, 2020, we have resumed our regular patient care! Your patience and understanding during this worldwide health crisis has been greatly appreciated. This letter explains the updated disease prevention procedures and guidelines we will follow as recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and American Dental Association® (ADA).
- If you are in any way ill, have a fever or have been in contact with someone within the last 14 days known to have COVID-19, please call and reschedule your appointment.
- When you arrive in our parking lot for an appointment, please call our front office and we will let you know when to come in. We ask that patients enter unaccompanied.
- If a guardian or helper is needed to accompany the patient, please limit it to one person.
- When entering the office, please wear a face mask and use our hand sanitizer on the front counter. If you are accompanied by a guardian or helper, please make certain they follow these guidelines as well.
- Our reception room will have limited seating and no magazines or snacks. Clear acrylic particle barriers at the front desk will protect our team against airborne pathogen exposure when you check in.
- We will verify your normal temperature with a no-touch thermometer and escort you to a treatment room.
- You will be asked to use a pre-treatment antiseptic mouth rinse.
- Our doctors and team will be wearing all recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Your next appointment will be made while you are still in the treatment room.
- We ask that all patient portion expenses be either pre-paid, taken care of by credit or debit cards on file or by pre-arranged outside financing to avoid physical payment transactions at the front desk.
Our promise to you is that this streamlined process to ensure your good health will in no way lessen the highest standard of patient care you will receive. We greatly appreciate you and your loyalty to our practice, and your personal satisfaction will always be our #1 priority.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Your Dental Team at Southland Smiles
We are pleased to offer a variety of specials as a way to show appreciation to our patients. If you would like to schedule your appointment with our dentists or have any questions about our procedures, we invite you to contact our office today.
We are running an implant special for March, April, and May. Complimentary Implant Evaluation ($250 Value). Additional Savings up to $905.
Our goal is to ensure you and your family have the best opportunities for getting affordable dental care. We offer a variety of financial options for you to consider. For our patients with dental insurance, we accept all PPO providers; for those patients without insurance, we accept cash, check, credit cards, CareCredit that includes interest-free options, and our in-office 30-day payment plans.
“What an amazing dental experience!! The staff were all very kind and courteous. My hygienist took her time and was very thorough with my cleaning and I am very pleased with my results. I am extremely impressed!!”
“Everyone is so nice and professional! Marilyn was very informative about everything and made sure I was comfortable!”
“Always my favorite Dentist office, everyone is very friendly and professional. Miss seeing Dr Mantoan. If you choose this office you will say it’s your favorite too!”
8:00 AM ‒ 4:00 PM
Tuesday ‒ Thursday
7:00 AM ‒ 7:30 PM
8:00 AM ‒ 2:00 PM
8:00 AM ‒ 2:00 PM
Only open 1st three Saturdays of every month